This method has proved to be long lasting and simple.
- two brads
- duct tape
- rubber band
- Using a pair of scissors, gently dig a small hole about an inch from the open edge halfway between the top and bottom of the journal.
- Push the brad through from the front and secure the inside with duct tape.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to the back cover.
- Take the rubber band and loop around the brad on the back cover. I twist the rubber band around the brad to help it stay.
- Pull the rubber band around to the other side and loop it around the brad on the front cover.